Thursday, January 20, 2011

FAll on AA

This is just a small 5x7 painted from a photo I took last fall down by the lake. It is an oil and I painted it before the last one posted because I had to wait for the oil to dry before putting it on the scanner. The Golden Open acrylic dried faster. I also did a couple of little watercolors of this same subject, which I often do, for little cards and gifts. I will blog them later today or tomorrow. I also did two small Open acrylics yesterday afternoon which I will blog. They are just small, quick little paintings that I do when I don't have a big block of time, which I don't seem to be able to make much anymore. My own fault, my energy runs out. So I have worked in oil, watercolor and acrylic all iin this one week. The snow is on.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: