Saturday, November 13, 2010

Big Cedar #1

I got to go to a wonderful place called Big Cedar, close to Branson, Mo., in Oct for a paintout with my painter friends and many many others. It was so wonderful. This was my first small plein air painting. I did four paintings but have already covered up two of them. It was the first time I had painted plein air for so long. It was just wonderful, being out in the beautiful landscape and such a wonderful place. Good friends, good food and good painting. That is for some. Mine just weren't "up to par" but everything else made up for it. I will soon blog my other one I tried to salvage and the two that are on top of the "flops". They have to dry more before I photograph them. This is very small, just 6x8. It is in a small gold plein air frame and is $200.00.
By the way, this scanned far darker than it really is. I will redo it when I have more time.Posted by Picasa

No comments: