Friday, October 21, 2011

Landscape @ Big Cedar



This is a 6x8 oil on a Raymar panel. I love these panels also. This is the view that was behind me, so turned around and did this one. I painted three from my spot by the car but sold one and forgot to photograph it. And of course, it was the best one. I think this one is crying for a little more help so I may add to or take away to make it stop crying. Hopefully. It seems a little "stiff" to me. But then again, I may just start with a fresh one and a photo. I sold three paintings at the show they had for us and forgot to photograph any on them. I painted about seven small paintings in our three days there, with the largest being two 8x10's. I started another 9x12 but it really needs some "brain surgery". If I succeed making it better, I will blog it later. What a wonderful experience!!

No comments: