Friday, October 21, 2011

Lunch at the Truman House, Big Cedar


I did this one very fast and furiously as the light was changing so fast. I started to redo it today but thought I would just leave it and maybe use it as a study for a larger one later on. This is an 8x10 oil on Fredrix linen panel. I very seldom do anything like this and it was really fun. I took a photo of this same setting in a different light later in the day and will try something from it someday. I sat in the yard of one of the restaurants and painted this looking toward the other restaurant. People were having such a good time on such a lovely day. And so was I.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.